Alpha Men Multivitamin is our advanced formula, which contains essential vitamins and minerals to support you with your goals. Each tablet includes calcium, vitamin D, selenium, pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), biotin, as well as energising natural extracts — boosting your everyday wellbeing, while you train hard, and keep up with a busy lifestyle.
Our Alpha Men Multivitamin has been specially tailored to make it the perfect supplement for the active male.
Discover more from our Myvitamins range here.
- Specially developed formula
- Vitamin B5 reduces tiredness and fatigue
- Selenium supports the immune system
- Convenient everyday supplement
Packed with essential vitamins and minerals, including vitamin B and selenium, it’s the perfect vitamin supplement to support your active lifestyle.
Our Alpha Men Multivitamin tablets offer a wide range of benefits within the body, making them a great support for both your physical and mental health — with biotin contributing to psychological function, and copper protecting cells from oxidative stress.9
They’ll help you to feel in peak form, support your immune system and maintain heart health, as selenium supports the immune system, and thiamine supports healthy heart function.
Plus, thanks to vitamins B5 and C, which help to reduce tiredness and fatigue — you’ll be able to give your all to training. Biotin, calcium, and zinc also encourage normal mental and cognitive performance, while vitamin B6 supports the normal functioning of the nervous system.
Containing calcium, this multivitamin will help with normal muscle function too — with added vitamin B6 supporting protein and glycogen metabolism,8 and zinc to help with normal protein synthesis.
There are also plenty of nourishing, natural ingredients such as Korean ginseng, kelp powder, grape seed, and nettle leaf extract. Alpha Men Multivitamin also contains sea algae and calcium which keep your bones functioning normally.
What’s more, our Alpha Men Multivitamin contains copper to support normal energy-yielding metabolism, maintenance of connective tissues, and to protect cells from oxidative damage.
1. Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
2. Selenium contributes to the normal function of the immune system and thyroid function, and contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
3. Calcium contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism, normal muscle function, normal neurotransmission, and is needed for the maintenance of normal bones.
4. Biotin contributes to normal psychological function.
5.Thiamine contributes to the normal function of the heart
6.Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
7. Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function and normal protein synthesis
8. Vitamin B6 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, to the normal functioning of the nervous system and to normal protein- and glycogen metabolism
9. Copper contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, maintenance of normal connective tissues, and contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress