Yamamoto® Nutrition Essential AMINO ENERGY is a supplement made from essential amino acids produced by fermentation with taurine, caffeine, citrulline, glutamine peptide and coconut water, designed for adult sportsmen who perform intensive training. The essential amino acids contribute to satisfying the body's protein/nitrogen requirements and also include the branched chain amino acids (BCAA: leucine, isoleucine, valine), which are recommended for integration into an athlete's diet. Caffeine helps to improve concentration and increases alertness.
Providing a pool of essential additives of glutamine in a peptide form creates a potent eutrophic energy base stimulus, and is taken up by the initial sections of the intestine within a few minutes too. The citrulline, caffeine and coconut water additives are features that make Essential Amino ENERGY unique in its genre.
Essential Amino ENERGY is distinguished by:
- The presence of branched chain amino acids (BCAAs). The branched chains are three essential amino acids, Leucine-Isoleucine-Valine, which account for about 30-40% of all muscle proteins. Taking BCAAs pre-workout facilitates greater energy and metabolic effort.
- Essential amino acids from fermentation. There are several main functions of EEAs. In particular, they improve the oxygen supply to muscles and stimulate muscle protein synthesis (anabolic and anti-catabolic effect).
- Glutamine in peptide form. Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid present in muscle tissue. The glutamine peptide is better absorbed than glutamine in free form (thanks to the presence of peptides that allow it to survive the digestive tract) and is also more stable in solution.
- High concentration of L-Citrulline. Integration of L-Citrulline has been shown to be useful for increasing the levels of arginine (as well as citrulline) in the blood that are available for nitric oxide synthesis, as well as for the other functions it takes part in. Studies have shown that with the same dosage and administration (oral), citrulline increases blood arginine levels almost twice as much, compared to the same dose of arginine.
- Caffeine. Caffeine is an ergogenic agent which increases energy levels, makes reaction times more efficient and improves concentration.
- Coconut water. Coconut water is naturally rich in electrolytes, particularly potassium, which promotes hydration of the body during training.