About BREAKFAST is a food supplement based on wholemeal oatmeal and egg white proteins, with a mix of enzymes. It can be used as a classic supplement based on flour and egg protein to shake with water or milk. Or as a preparation, in particular, for pancakes.
The peculiarity that distinguishes About BREAKFAST from other products in the same category is:
- High protein content. About BREAKFAST is composed of 39% egg white.
- In About BREAKFAST there are only and exclusively proteins from egg whites. The presence of wholemeal oat flour and not just flour. This feature makes About BREAKFAST rich in dietary fiber.
- The presence of B vitamins.
- The presence of digestive enzymes such as amylase, protease, glucosamilase, lipase, cellulase, lactase, pectinase.
- The complete absence of fructose or other sugars often present in these types of products.
|600 grams (Banana )|
|Per daily dose (30 g)|
|Per 100 g||Per 30 g|
|Energy||1398 kJ / 331 kcal||419 kJ / 99 kcal|
of which saturated fatty acids
of which sugars
|Fibers||5.6 g||1.7 g|
|Protein||36 g||11 g|
|Salt||1.85 g||0.55 g|
|Vitamin B2||0.7 mg (50% AR *)||0.21 mg (15% AR *)|
|Niacia||8 mg (50% AR *)||2.4 mg (15% AR *)|
|Pantothenic acid||3 mg (50% AR *)||0.9 mg (15% AR *)|
|Per 30 g|
|Mixture of enzymes from fermented maltodextrin||25 mg|
|* AR: Reference Assumptions|
Ingredients: wholemeal oatmeal (51%), powdered egg whites (39%), flavorings, thickener: xanthan gum; acidity regulators: sodium citrates, citric acid; salt, sweeteners: sucralose, acesulfame K; mixture of enzymes from fermented maltodextrin (amylase, protease, glucosamilase, lipase, cellulase, lactase, pectinase), calcium D-pantothenate (pantothenic acid), nicotinamide (niacin), riboflavin (vitamin B2).
|Directions: add 3 scoops (30 g) in 200 ml of water, fruit juice or skimmed milk and take once a day.|